Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Flash & I'm back too!


Dear bloggers!
I’m back, yes, I’ve been away for very very long. Been shooting quite a few pictures too. Was on a trip to Bahrain and to quite a few place in India as well. One the more recent pictures are those of the days when there was quite a bit of activity in the skies nearing the end of the monsoons. “The Flash” as I’ve titled this image. The foreground of my neighbourhood homes has been altered for a neutral effect, they were too bright and taking focus away from the lightning. Also managed to strategically enhance the quality of the lightning. Looking forward to post some more pictures soon!

1 Comments:

At 2:45 am, Blogger Ohjeeze said...

What beautiful pictures!Keep telling your stories through photography. Ive never been to India (yet). I've heard about the slums, my question is, whenever I see something like this, is "what can I do to help?". Besides my prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home